- For further details, visit www.anjec.org
- Frenchtown Environmental Resource Inventory (ERI)
- Open Space Plan (PDF)
Did You Know?
- FEC Org Chart 04082016
- What is an ERI?
- 2015 Annual Report
- FrenchtownEC FERC Comments
- FEC 2016 Annual Report
Frenchtown Environmental Commission at Work
The Frenchtown Environmental Commission is actively opposing the PennEast pipeline and is registered as an intervenor, see FEC letter submitted to the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC).FrenchtownEC FERC Comments
Given the recent widespread lead poisoning in Flint, Michigan, the Frenchtown Environmental Commission is encouraging residents to be vigilant about any potential exposure to lead. See attached PDFs for information about lead poisoning from water, a recent rule from the NJ Department of Education about lead testing in schools and NJ American Water’s most recent report for Frenchtown. Please note NJAW’s report shows 2 ppb lead in the Borough’s water at the well. No amount of lead is safe and though levels can be low from one source, we can be exposed at low levels from several sources. Please contact the Commission with any questions.
See related materials:
- A Fact Sheet on Lead in Drinking Water at Schools and Child Care Centers
- New lead testing rule by NJ Dept. of Education
- NJ American Water’s most recent report on Frenchtown water (for residents on town water, not private well water)
Click on any of the thumbnails below for more pictures.