Frenchtown Borough Park Ice Skating Rink
- Skate at your own risk.
- Helmets are recommended for all skaters.
- Skating in a manner that endangers or interferes with other skaters safety or pleasure is prohibited.
- Roughness, fooling around, excessive speeding or weaving through other skaters is prohibited, as it can cause injury.
- No tag or games of any kind are permitted on the ice rink.
- Slower skaters should stay near the center of the rink. Faster skaters should skate around the borders of the rink.
- For your safety and the safety of other skaters, please try to get to your feet as quickly as possible after a fall. Use hands to break your fall, but move hands and fingers quickly off the ice and next to your body to prevent cuts.
- No eating or drinking is permitted on the ice.
- Skaters are not allowed to carry children or secondary items such as cell phones, cameras, handbags, headsets, etc. while skating, as this is extremely dangerous.
- Throwing snowballs or any objects is prohibited.
- Please secure all personal belongs. The Borough of Frenchtown is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- We’re all proud of our park and need your help to keep it clean. Please “pitch in” and deposit all trash in the receptacles provided.
- Persons who appear to be under the influence of alcohol or other substances are not permitted in the area.
- All other municipal park rules and regulations apply.
A copy of these guidelines is posted on the Pavillion at Frenchtown Borough Park.
Be safe and have fun!!!